Ava


Ava 

why did things have to get so complicated for this mission, should've been simple. Retrieve the child or what's left of her then bring her back to be repaired by Roland's crew.. 

there wasn't supposed to be another child there.. especially not one of Baldurs.. I had a small discussion with them before promising to return for her. Come to find out they're moonscorched but it's being fought by their body...Just like how I was with the Phyresis.. I.. I can't leave them there.. 

the girl's mother was a Verdan based on what I gathered from the sample I took back with me and she has a similar regeneration factor that Baldur had.. she shows clear signs of scorching but she still is able to maintain her sanity. Further testing is needed. 

Ive got a lot to do.. still have to meet with Natasha as I promised, I need to go to Nelvirak to complete a transaction there.. might request backup from some of our fellow crew.. that or maybe I can convince the group to join me. Either way I need to leave soon for the child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cain Lokris - Looking Back to Look Ahead

A Symphony of Destiny Unfolds

An Answer Well Received